Effective Date: November 13, 2020
Welcome to the Raising Cane’s Arcade mobile app! The Raising Cane’s Arcade mobile app (“Arcade App” or “App”) is brought to you by Raising Cane’s Restaurants, LLC (“we” or “us”), which is committed to providing a safe, fun environment for kids and their families. We explain our privacy practices in detail below, but here’s a summary of the basics:
- The App may collect, and store locally on your device, personal information you may submit to the App as part of the gameplay such as your initials, photos, and audio recordings.
- The App does not permit sharing with social media networks.
- We don’t have access to or receive any personal information the App stores locally on your device.
- We don’t have links to websites.
- We don’t have advertisements.
- We don’t have in-app purchases.
- We don’t send push notifications.
- We don’t collect your exact location, but we know what city you’re in.
- We collect anonymous analytics data to support the internal operations of the App.
- We encourage you to contact us, via our contact information found below, with any questions or concerns.
The App is intended for use within the United States only and was designed to comply with applicable federal and state law, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
III. Information Collection and Use
In order to minimize the information we collect from App users and keep the App safe for children, we don’t (i) link to websites or social media platforms, (ii) allow users to share information with social media platforms, (iii) display advertising in the App or otherwise use any information collected from the App to serve ads, (v) send push notifications, or (vi) allow in-app purchases. Personal Information Locally Stored
The App may allow you to submit personal information, such as your initials to be displayed on the game’s leaderboards, and your photo or audio recording as part of the gameplay. The App stores this personal information locally on your device, where we or other parties are unable to access or collect it..
We may collect analytics data, which may contain automatically-collected information about you such as your device ID, to support the internal operations of the App. This information is collected using the Google Analytics for Firebase Software Development Kit (“SDK”). The SDK helps us understand how the App is performing and how users engage with the App. This information may include your device type and operating system, duration of user sessions, how often a user uses the App and what actions you take within the App.
Whenever the App is used, we collect city-level location information regarding the device’s location. We do not collect precise geolocation information, such as the street or GPS longitude and latitude coordinates.
III. Information Sharing
- Personal information that the App locally stores on your device is not shared with any other party. We don’t share any analytics information we collect from the App, except in the following circumstances:
- We may share information with third-party service providers. For example, we may use third parties to provide development, maintenance and support services and analytics services. These service providers are prohibited by contract from using your information for their own purposes or from sharing your information with anyone other than us or our other service providers.
- In the event that Raising Cane’s USA, LLC merges with or becomes part of another organization, or in the event that we are sold, sell all or substantially all of our assets, sell a line of business or are otherwise reorganized, the information we collect will be one of the transferred assets to the acquiring or reorganized entity.
V. Contact Us
Raising Cane’s Arcade app c/o C3
4518 West 107th Street
Overland Park, KS 66207
Telephone: (913) 279-0399
Email: [email protected]